Is my Temperature Abnormal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky

Solid State Member
heyaz guys

I recently purchased a Amd athlon 2600+ using the heatsink that came with the product. I am running on a 7VT600 1394 Gigabyte Motherboard. I am monitoring the temperatures of mainboard,cpu, and system temperature. I am worried that the temps are to high. Please can you tell me if they are abnormal for the system i am running

Mainboard : 27degrees
Cpu : 45degrees
System Temp : 40degrees

Are these temperatures normal?. And can you guys recommend me a good affordable system fan ^^;;;

Later
Please reply

the motherboard and cpu temps are normal, in fact on my sysem i get 40C idle and 45C load for CPU and my motherboard is 20-25C.

but i am confused, what the hell is system temp mean?

yes. Hey Micro would you know any good ways to improve gaming performance by buying parts for overclocking that are cheap, or to get less lag.

Cheers

My 2600+xp runs idles at 45 and maxes over 60. seems a bit odd seeing as i have a thermaltake volcano 11+, arctic silver paste and 4 system fans :confused:

i switched to the the thermaltake volcano 9 cpu fan and dropped my temp on my processor from 132f to 95f to 100f max....obviously if your room you keep your computer in is hotter then your temps will rise or lower accordingly....best 30 bucks i spent in a while on the computer for temps....i also switched my compound i was using after cleaning off the cpu to arctic silver3 premuim silver polysynthetic thermal compound which worked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom