Is my system scoring right on 3d mark06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until veedub updates his build with the 2x9800GX2's... I know for a fact that my Q6600 is the bottle neck of my build. Still haven't clocked it past 3.1GHz but I get close to a 17000 with 1 9800GX2 not overclocked and 4GB of ram.

Hopefully if I can up the CPU to 3.6 surely I'll be getting close to the 20,000 mark.. by then I would also oc the graphics card which seems almost too easy with RivaTuner.

well hopefully i can solve that problem when my water cooling turns up in a couple of weeks and the new drivers are released this month even thoguht it feels like it's taking for ever lol.

quadfire drivers are still very immature.. as well as quad SLi... and the score sounds right to me.. people are only scoring around 23,000 in 3dmark 06 w/ q9650's and 2 9800gx2's in 3dmark06 at native res... so i wouldnt be expecting nothing uuber high

you should be scoring more dfinatly, it also depends on what your mother board is if its x38 it should have 16x lanes if its not then ul have 8x lanes which will be botle encking you, make sure you have the newest drivers for everything. and that you have your gpu's over clocked a litle aswell, you should score in the 21k range.

Haha, I've always enjoyed AMD GT's posts. The kid can't spell for ****, but they always make sense and he knows his stuff.

i've yet to hear of a 8x lane seriously bottlenecking a card... who cares of 3dmark... in games i'm not sure i've ever seen a noticeable, worthy difference of calling out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom