My Rig pics,what do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

socom2playa

In Runtime
Well i just finished cleaning up the inside of my new case, i tried my best to hide as many wires as possible, take a look. post pics of your setups aswell id like to see what everyone else is working with.

Wheres your PSU in all that? Is it in the top bay? I was planning on getting that MCP650 myself soon as I have some cash, but I can't decide between DD TDX or RBX at the moment, although I do hear good things about the 6000 block.

The 302 "weapon core" is supposed to be better than any radiator though, especially the BIX series, simply because they are so expensive. "Weapon" is a guy at xtremesystems.org that will mod a 2-302 '77 bonneville heatercore for you with 5/8" barbs (Good 1/2" tygon will stretch over them) for optimum flow, plus he has a CNC machined shroud to go with it. You can get it painted or unpainted depending on your costs of course.

With your front panel closed it doesn't look like that rad can't get much air going through it.

Looks like you've done a fairly good job at wire management too.

Yah my psu is hiding in the top at the back of the case, actually my rad get plenty of air, the fans i have on them go up to 3000rpm's so i get plenty of airflow when needed.the only thing with that is it gets pretty loud with fans at max,but they do a great job of cooling the rad and the case as a whole.Also i was so surprised how quite this pump is, I find myself touching it to make sure its running lol.

Yeah people at xtremesystems are always saying 'Nah go with the 50z, not the 650, it's quieter and puts less heat into the water', buuuut yeah, the few people who I know own the MCP650, say they can't even hear the dang thing and now you say the same, because what are the chances of you hearing that thing over a few fans? Some people are just anal...all I know is it'll sure be a helluva lot quieter than my tornado, and as far as heat into the water goes, I doubts it's even 0.5C,

Well i think im done modding my pc for now, the only other thing i need to update is my video card, i just did the 3DMark03/05 and the Aquamark, my scores where horrible.It looks like im going to have to spend at least $400 on a good vid card.I still need to do a bit more research on that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom