My PC's arrangment doesn't seem to look good to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Runner

Baseband Member
http://photobucket.com/albums/y2/DinEg/?action=view&current=DSC00344.jpg

Everything seems cluttered because my VAIO's liquid cooling system is using the whole top section. I don't know if the liquid cooling systems that sony has in their prebuilt computers is as efficient as the ones gaming computers use now, prolly not.

It's quiet but, it sacrifices space and I'm beginning to wonder if all the clutter keeps my system too hot. Does anyone else here have a VAIO or have experience with one, can any other arrangement be made? The cables feel very stiff and hard to move.

EDIT: I just did a little research and want to correct myself, its not a regular liquid cooling system. It's a liquid-heatpipe hybrid.

Wow, I didn't know Sony made liquid-cooled systems. Pretty neat. That doesn't look too bad to me - maybe just get a pack of zip-ties if you really want to clean it up. If you're worried about system temperature, try to stick a fan somewhere? Even a little airflow will drop temperatures substantially.

get some wire loom and cover the wires if you're worried about looks. a nice black or red might look good..... plus it'll help keep the wires from being all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom