My Pc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and btw dont talk about my grandpa or my dad will hack ur ass. dont talk shit to somebody you dont know or else be aware of getting your ass torn apart.

i think uv gotten enough of ass whooping, ima stop here for a bit till u get us some pics, :D Have a nice turkey/p[izza dinner, and happy thanksgiving :D

I have an idea/// put realvnc on ur comp and let us look at ur desktop while u open AIDA32 or some similar program lol!!!

or just send us the screenshots!!!

Nvidia fan boy said:
i shouldnt have to cause its redicoulus to the fact that yall think im faking it. I mean seriouslt you have to be a big loser to fake something like that. Plus its gonna take like another 4 days or so cause i have to get the pix developed.

Dude we don't think you're faking it we know you are!!!,you already admited faking the other screen with photoshop.

ok nvidia, those photos are doctored, you didn't just simply flip the logo to 'tell them apart'.....I thought both screens were given to you so what do you mean you didn't want to buy it for her. Beyond that, the lighting on both images of the monitor is EXACTLY the same, I can see tiny highlited areas on the bottom back right tire of the 'monitor' on the right that overlaps from the tire onto the monitor edge. Beyond that, I highly doubt it's just an easily removable little tag that you flipped over which coincidentally enough see that little red tab in the corner? Appears on both monitors, unless that corner happens to be on both sides, which again would need a picture to confirm that.

My conclusion as well as everyone elses is, that's a completely bogus picture and I don't believe that you are 'embarassed' of your dads study....riiiiight,

If you want us 'Non-Believers' to believe you then one, you need to learn more about computer because some of your posts such as 'Get two 6800GT 8xAGP's" suggest you don't know that much about computers, beyond that we still haven't seen a nice solid pic of like 'Heres my computer in my room guys'

Consider me a non-believer.

Dude, you are totally faking this...it is obvious...and anyways, I never thought you were cool for having that machince anyways. Most of us have machinces that suit our needs...I am proud of mine. And it sucks compared to most ppls! But I can play anything on it!

snap, I didn't realize by the time I posted that this was page freakin 4 and it had gotten way out of hand.

Thread closed.

Nvidia you need to calm down with your 'munch off my ass' as you've already addressed everyone as idiots on another page and it's just not needed although I understand you may be pissed at everyone calling you a liar so I'm not going to give you a warning or anything, but just chill. Regardless if everyone doesn't believe none of them said anything like YOU IDIOT or anything offensive, just pointing out the facts.

funny....i could have sworn that i closed this thread already once.....for going way off topic with girlfriend talk and a wee bit o'flamin.....hmmmm, i must be going CRAZY.

--jak

edit: now i found the thread i closed, wasn't this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom