My Pc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG you sweet people you. ive posted before that since i cant use my dd2 i put my OLD ram back in my machine. remember the dd2 i had in my sig? well you guys told me i had to change my sig cause i couldnt use it, i shouldnt have spare parts in my sig. so i put my old ram back in it and i bought the dvd writer from frys awhile back. Also it dosent come w/ an EE, or an FX-55, or Creative megaworks. I gave the 6800Gt to my dad for christmas, the fx-53 in an old cpu box, and i gave my speakers to my dad as well. Whereas the ram, well its juts waiting to be used in my new Nforce4 board wehn i get it or w/e.

Nvidia, lets refrain from calling everyone idiots

- Nubius ;)

T prove yourself: take a few other pictures from different angels all arounf your comp and maybe from the inside and from the back of your case and keep the keyboard in the pic as well +mouse so we can see you aren't faking anything.

wow great one dude, thats not dc platinum... lmao its xms 3200PL so 3200 platinum not DC platinum.. lol

i shouldnt have to cause its redicoulus to the fact that yall think im faking it. I mean seriouslt you have to be a big loser to fake something like that. Plus its gonna take like another 4 days or so cause i have to get the pix developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom