my oc

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's old to it's like 3 years old, don't get it mixed up with amd as well.

PCMark04 said it couldn't give a score becasue of something about not having a system suite or something.

:( don't fun of me, i'm dislexic so it really screws with me in computer lingo. what about the pcmark problem?

Don't take it to heart dude lol. Tons of people have done that before you.

As far as Pcmark goes, I haven't a clue, never used the program myself actually.

haha yeah i know you guys are just playin around :)

okay so i just won't use it in that case. i'm ocing the other compy as we speak i'll post some results in a bit. turns out that it couldn't run 2.85 stable, dogged on me in 7 minutes of prime 95.

Nubius said:
Don't take it to heart dude lol. Tons of people have done that before you.
And I have called every one of them on it. :p

Instead of benchmarking with PCmark try 3dmark, I like the 3dmark benches. Try the three in my sig.

yeah i'm using 3DMark05/03 and AquaMark.

well...i think i can't him past 2.95. it runs stable for the short test with a v-core of 1.65, but if i bump it up a mhz higher he just won't boot no matter how high the v-core is. it'll load the new settings then it'll stay on but i'll have no picture and it doesn't restart either. : ( my temps are fine to, i don't know what's up.

I hope you don't consider your computer to be a Male. All beloved objects such as boats, cars, computers, etc. are ALWAYS Female. So you might want to say for example "I can't get HER past 2.95"
:p :p

my misstake indeed...ouch didn't see that and yes she is a girl and her name is brooke :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom