Almost done, I had to completely tear it all apart again after I got it together....*sigh*
I'll get pics tonight when I fix it, but for now, here's what I have done:
Torn apart -
Stuff all over my desk -
I modified a 2-pin plug (from old power supplies) to fit into the 3-pin sockets on my motherboard.
That's all I have for now...I had to tear it all apart again to put in a floppy drive so I could load the SATA drivers to install Windows on my new Raptor...grr...it's all over my desk at the moment lol.
Well, I'm done for now. It's not quite
as good as I had it before (before I had to rip it all back out) but it's close enough. I was lazier this time.
That's it for now. Constructive critisisim anticipated.