(lights on)
HPIM0622.jpg

(CCFL off, lights on)
HPIM0624.jpg

New keyboard:
HPIM0625.jpg

HPIM0626.jpg

HPIM0627.jpg

I forgot to take pictures of the Raptor, but I'll have my whole computer torn apart soon...I'm re-doing all the wiring, completely.

Well, hope you like. I sure do. :D

BTW: Lowered my video card temps from 47*C idle, to 37*C idle. I have yet to test it in BF2.

Dude, this cooler is DEAD quiet!

I installed the fan controller that came with it onto the back of my case, so I could adjust the RPM. Looking at my monitoring software, all the way down is like 1200 - 1400 RPM, and max is about 2500RPM. I can't even hear a difference, turning the knob between the two. It's DEAD quiet I tell you. :)

It's a pinch to install, too. I've always recommended it, but after actually owning one, GET IT!!!

Get the one with LED's though...:D

EDIT: By the way, I'm going to completely re-do my wiring tomorrow. I will update this thread with new and better pics. :)

They are some nice mods! I can see why you are ripping apart your computer to redo Wire Management :p. Overclock that GTO, they overclock to **** when cooled well!

Good Luck

Ruan

Nah, the R430 core doesn't over clock very well - plus I don't really need it.

I play BF2on 1280x1024, everything on high, AA off, and still get 50 - 60FPS...so that's fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom