My new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylertherobot

In Runtime
Hi everybody,
I know this doens't really have much to show anybody or anything, but I'm working on a new mod and I figured the modders out there would think "Hey, pretty cool!"

I'm actually modding a table into a PC, I don't know if it's been done before or not, if anyone knows, please send me a link so I can see it.

The only one I ever heard of was in the movie "tron" and we all know happened to that computer, "end of line" . Good luck man.

What kind of table? A desk? Something with drawers? I can mod a computer into a table, just scew everything to the bottom of it. But that's not really a mod, it's computer parts screwed to the bottom of a table.

Building the table, There will be a keyboard drawer, the table will have a glass top that will be custom cut into a piece of steel, the motherboard will be mounted in a box on the right side underneath the table top with the expansion cards near there too. (Kind of like screwing a computer case to the right leg and bottom of the table, but not exactly. There will be a power supply specifically dedicated to a row of cooling fans in the back of the table, there will be about 9 there, to cool the HDs & such. The CD drives & floppy drive will be in the front of the desk, and there will be 6 cooling fans to cool the motherboard section of it.

Good enough for you? I can post pictures when I get all the parts to start on it.

ya like a month or 2 ago there was an artical in maximum pc and there was a section about modding. there was someone who had a computer modded into a table it was really nice

i cant visualize it from your discription.

as far as i can tell right now is the same as Lostman.

wont it just be a table with a whole bunch of computer components scrwed on to it? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom