my NEW fan cooling ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea im going with the big fan idea, with a bit more research, i do have a decent air cooling set up, but this is an attempt to see if i cant improve on existing cooling methods, this is why im not intersted in water cooling

Why not just put in a side fan kit? I've got a case made for the P4 Prescott (they run hotter than ****-fire) and I have no problems cooling an overclocked P4 Prescott 2.4 using an 80mm fan blowing outisde air into a tube directly onto the stock P4 processor fan/heat sink. I opted for variable speed fans on mine, and my processor never sees anything higher than 50 deg C. It actually runs much cooler with the case on than the case off.

Leyroy_J said:
A fridge sytem wont work.
It will burn out.
They are designed to cool objects down, it will then give itself less power so it just maintains a low temp.
If there is something producing heat sinsde, it will run on full 24/7, and burn itself out before the week finishes.

I don't believe that will be the case when there will be negative air pressure inside the fridge when the fan is sucking the cool air out of the fridge. I dunno... correct me if I'm wrong.

OneArmedScissor said:
I don't believe that will be the case when there will be negative air pressure inside the fridge when the fan is sucking the cool air out of the fridge. I dunno... correct me if I'm wrong.

Negative air pressure ay?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom