my new e6300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over all yes, but dont forget he needs the 1.5 and Conroes will be placed seperate from the current tables, then when AMD releases something different they will be pared with intels and anything else intel releases.

charles_scott said:
Over all yes, but dont forget he needs the 1.5 and Conroes will be placed seperate from the current tables, then when AMD releases something different they will be pared with intels and anything else intel releases.
LOL, what is this, communist PI?

mmmm communist pi sounds good.. what flavor?

and it makes sense to me.. conroe outdoes everything amd has got right now.. and its just not a fair competition.. thats like putting an 9600pro against a 7900 gt... well maybe not that bad

NosBoost300 said:
mmmm communist pi sounds good.. what flavor?

and it makes sense to me.. conroe outdoes everything amd has got right now.. and its just not a fair competition.. thats like putting an 9600pro against a 7900 gt... well maybe not that bad

yeah but amd is like nvdias drivers and intel is like Ati's, amd = more reliable in my books :D

i think they might actually turn things around with this conroe... so i'm not to worried.. and what was so bad about the last intels... i found nothing wrong with them in anyway.. and they served many people right... so i don't see why you are saying they are bad??? and if ati is so bad.. why is their x1900 series doing so well??

i said thr drivers were bad, like i said i like ati better than nvidia anyway. I had intel processors everytime before i finaly decided to go amd, and they always casued me problems so whatever lol it dont matter anyway :)

Well I say this because AMD hasn't really released anything new lately in terms of there architecture, when AMD releases a completly new processor I will then add them in with conroes. I have stated this many times in the Super PI thread that once Conroe is released that I will have two seperate tables and if requested and over all table each month.

massacreinfallx said:
ahhh i would be too until i said **** it and got my 4200+ :)

onit right nowww lol

Well, have fun. :p

I already have a 3800+ so it's not like I'm in a big hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom