My New comps

Status
Not open for further replies.

th3_choos3n_on3

Solid State Member
I'm planning on building 2 kinds of computers.
1. Amd Athlon 64 bit
2. Intel Pentium 4 (3 gig's 800 fsb blah blah)

-Now im planning on building the Intel first seeing that how expensive the Amd 64's are at the moment.

For Mobo on the Intel im thinking--Asus - P4P800 Deluxe - Socket 478 ATX. It's a sweet board. If you guy's need the specs you can search on the web.

For the CPU im lookin on getting--Intel Pentium 4/ 3.2C GHz 800MHz FSB, 512K Cache, Hyper Threading Technology - Retail.
I could get the one with 2mb of L3 cache dont feel like wasting a extra 500 dollars on it lol.

Hmm.. for graphics cards i need nothing but thes best so i am going with ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB AGP8X with TV-Out & DVI Video Card.--This is all ive researched on for my Intel PC cause im tired right now lol.

For my AMD comp...Motherboard will be a ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe

CPU will be...AMD Athlon XP 3200+ "Barton", 400MHz FSB, 512K Cache Processor

Graphics Card will prolly be something better or lower dependin on when i build it.

This is all for now i will come back tomorrow and finish it.

3.2 ghz nice cpu but way to expensive for that .2ghz more wont even feel a difference in performance. Seriously hold off on the 64 bit stuff it isn't new but only recently introduced into home computers. Making you a gini pig for all there bugs that they have not found. But a crazy cpu none the less. Wait till amd comes out with a new pin configuartion and i thinking there moving from 940-939 if they have not done so already.(dont keep up with amd markets) after prescott comes out amd 64 bits will drop like a rock It is due late summer. Not many 64 bit aps out yet to
That intel build is nice

I wish I could afford a 9800 xt. The one put out by gigabyte is nice and the asus version is too.

That's a kick-ass card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom