My new case :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
so i got really tired of my poopy raidmax scorpio case, might douse it in gasoline and burn it.... would make a funny youtube video im sure..

so yeh, i got bored today it was rainy and such so not a lot to do, so i hopped on down to the local computer store, and picked up a new case. They didn't have a huge selection, but I ended up picking up an Aprive x-Discovery. I basically got it because it was under $100 and it was a full atx case, and i wanted to have some fun with all the extra room. so i picked it up for 85 which wasn't bad, and i believe its mostly aluminum cause it's pretty light. so in looking at the case, its really nice, it has a removable mobo panel, nice front panel design, acrylic front "door" that is easily removable if i get tired of it, temp gauge and 2 blue led strips running up the front. i'll take some pics and post them when i get around to it tomorrow! all the fans i have in it are all really nice quiet sleeveless fans so its nice :D tomorrow i start overclocking this thang!

My name came from my first case which was an Aspire X-infinity. Later Aspire changed their name to Apevia.

Yea, I had an Apevia (Aspire) case for a couple of years and loved it. Mine was the X-Plorer, so it was only a mid-tower and that's really the only reason I went with a different case.

I had an Aspire x-dreamer case( as many of you remember my green case) and it was cool and flashy and was a decent case, but now that i have had numerous coolermaster and lian-li cases, i wouldnt ever switch back. but if you like then goodluck!

i'm going stedialy upward. i started with a shity antec lanboy case, then raidmax scorpio, now this and next will prolly be a CM stacker or lian li depending on what i want. pics will be up in a biiitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom