My new Antec case..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
This was the first time i ever removed a whole pc, id only ever added bits like gpu,ram, psu etc, so this was pretty scary for me.

I think the hardest part of it all was removing and fitting the mobo as i was really scared of snapping it! i could have removed the heatsink etc but i didnt want the extra work so i was just very careful and i was fine.
Heres some pics
000_0586.jpg

000_0587.jpg

000_0585.jpg

000_0591.jpg

Much bigger than my old case on the left, and longer
000_0590.jpg

I love it, and the fact it had 4 case fans as standard plus 3 speed settings on each, its quiet and has dramatically dropped my system temps, most noticeable is my gpu which used to sit at around 55/58 oc idle and now its between 48-50oc so i huge drop in temps for me which was my main goal here :D

I tell you what though it aint half breezy sat next to it :p

Nice man.....yea those cases must have good airflow, with all those fans...especially that 200mm exhaust on top.

yeah man those antec cases are sweet. i just got the other model from antec. its all silver, the thing is silent and runs my rig at about 33c with 4 120mm fans and i still have room for 1 more.

Nice!

I love these antec cases. I just bought my own, and I cant wait for it to get here.

Cheers guys, i wouldnt have got such a good case if it wasnt for this forum and reading all the praise this case gets :D
Highly recommend this case if anyone is building a new high end pc.

Well you wont be dissapointed mate trust me, its awesome in every way, after 2 days of building it up and running it i havent got one bad thing to say about this case :)

That was my old case, a Compaq presario to be precise.

It was a good little functional case but looked very bland and only had one case fan, i wanted better cooling and it didnt have space for any more fans.

Oh and the front panel is off in the pic(old case), thats why it looks nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom