my modded case with window

Status
Not open for further replies.

neb1211

In Runtime
This is my case. I know that you have probably seen better but this is my first mod so i am pretty proud of my self. I am planning on adding some cold cathodes in about a week or so.
mainwindow.jpg

What color cold cathodes should i put in there and how many should i put in there?

here are the updated pictures. I just got done organizing the wires. It is a lot better than it was.

mainwindow2.jpg

mainwindow3.jpg

First time Looks GREAT!!

On the wiring,, You are able to purchase(inexpensively) wiring harness/covers from any electric supply company, they come in various colours and offer a nice, clean, finish to the insides,, they are like a woven cloth,,

On my case mod, I have red with white flecks in them,, my cathode is black light, and when on the white flecks glow,,

further,, the cathode I have has a function where i am able to have it flash to the rhythm of music if i am playing cd's/MP3's,,,

Did you attach an acrylic cover in your window on your tower,, I cant see clearly in the pic?

Great Work Neb!

nice!!! clean the wires further,..you know..tuck them at the back or side. how many cooling fans do you have running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom