My Mod~ Cheiftec case

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndofSanity

In Runtime
Hi,
This is my case mod on a chieftec case. I'm in development stages so far and i figured id start a topic. Here we go~

My thoughts of what it should look like, im going to do underglow Red LEDs with 4 12" Red ccfl lights. Its late and i was in arush so heres the pic : / DONT MAKE FUN OF IT!!! :p
myfuturemod9li.jpg

EDIT: Oh crap! everything blue you see will be Black. And the circle on the left is where the door handle will be

Edit: EVerything you see that's redwill be a window with red ccfl lights behind it, and everything you see thats Blueish will be Black

I never like to paint flames on things cause then everyone calls you a flamer... but that's not the point! I like the design. I would not use red, but that's me. Some kind of green on black looks cool. Jmo, so do what you want. looks like you have a good start on ideas.

Ryan

Green on black does sound cool, or cut out the designs instead and put windows and paint on there w/ green UV paint and put some UV cathods inside. Yea that would be cool.

Hrm, I must have been very unclear, everythign you see in the pic thats Red will be a window with red ccfl lights behind. everything else thats blueish will be black

Did you do that in paint? :eek:

I hope you are good with a dremel/jigsaw, and have fun. Looks like it will be good.

(You going to use red perspex?)

Trifid said:
Did you do that in paint? :eek:

I hope you are good with a dremel/jigsaw, and have fun. Looks like it will be good.

(You going to use red perspex?)

Yep in paint lol and it was really late so i just did it real fast.

Yea red lighting

Black/Green would be cool but I'm kinda goin with a firey ball theme i guess...

Any Ideas of what i should do with the other side of the case?

printer5fs.jpg

I dont know,

Do you guys think it will look okay with the ball thingy over all of the drive bays? or should i flip it horizontaly and have it directly over MOBO? Then the ball thing would be filled by the Handle and i dont know if i like that, Can you buy panels without the handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom