My highest OC ever :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Ok anyways I've been working on this thing forever trying to get it above 250*9 then I finaly got it to 265*9 stable for 48 hours in prime 95. Well I decided to see what my CPU could really do, so I set up a divider to lower my RAMs speed compared to the CPU a little bit and have finaly gotten the CPU to 275*9 on stock cooling with little heat increase and im still stable for 48 hours in prime 95.

Now if i could only get it to 280*9 with out my entire system going unstable.......

I think it's only stable after 49 hours, run it again.

all jokes aside that's pretty good dude, especially considering the chip you're workin with...looks like you're definitely learning your shit pretty good.

you're only 100MHz behind the max of my CPU, which I'm pissed about considering it's a venice, but oh well...guess I didnt get lucky with this CPU

Now if I could only get some memory that would get up to higher speeds..... My memory is really killing the over all performance. :(

Is that 51C temp at idle? I am assuming it is since it doesn't look like anything is really running that I can see. What are load temps? Looks like you better get some cooling before you try keeping it at those clocks.

Nonetheless, nice OC :D

That screenshot was taken with prime 95 running, thats why the temps are rather high, but idle temp is around 90-100 depending on the room temp.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom