My Gaming Rig for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is the pump likely has terrible head pressure so when you put it in line wth a bunch of very restrictive blocks you lose a lot of flow. Much more so than a pump with a higher head.

Now Koolance blocks are kind of an iffy ubject nowadays. In the past we could easily say stay away as they mixed metals, performed poorly, and cost more than better blocks.

Now the Koolance 350 cpu block is pretty good, HOWEVER, It is the highest restriction block on the market and still doesn't outperform the big 3 (Ek Supreme, D-tek Fuzion v2, Swiftech GTZ).

How about the 340 block or is it the same? As far as head pressure, I think this pump is made for outdoor poods and such. I would not think it would low head pressure. I will find a link to it so we can have a looksie.

you should try server 08. its like vista but better and pared down, like XP. and its free.
other than that nice build.

Thanks man for understanding what I was saying in the other xp v/s vista thread. That is what I am looking for a very very lite OS. As long as it has Drive windows and you can Copy and paste that is all I need. No background services. No programs starting without the user opening them. Basicly DOS 6.0 with Drive windows and background picture is all I need lol.. To easy

I will prolly get banned soon so good bye all. LOL

So I get slapped for having a differance of opinion than the admin here about an OS. lol.... So they put words in my mouth then close a thread. Then I get a message from another Admin saying I was Flaming. NOT...... I was defending my words in another thread. So I sent a reply to Trotter on his nasty PM he sent me. On how I am wrong just get over xp's days coming to an end and bla bla bla. WOW I said.. Admin ganging up on the posters is good way to end your forum. Well maybe he thought I called MAK213 retarded. However I did not. I said that an OS that uses 2Gig of RAM is retarded. Not the user. lol. Anyways I just wanted to say that it is the internet and it is very big. There are thousands of Tech forums out there. I speak 2 Languages
english and german so I have alot of choices. Just so everyone knows do not argue with the Admin here they get mad when they are wrong.

I will use XP-64 for my gaming Rig. Why? Because faster is better!!!!!!!!

I will also take a close look at Server 08 as a replacement for XP. So thank you again Nagasama

So I get slapped for having a differance of opinion than the admin here about an OS. lol.... So they put words in my mouth then close a thread. Then I get a message from another Admin saying I was Flaming. NOT...... I was defending my words in another thread. So I sent a reply to Trotter on his nasty PM he sent me. On how I am wrong just get over xp's days coming to an end and bla bla bla. WOW I said.. Admin ganging up on the posters is good way to end your forum. Well maybe he thought I called MAK213 retarded. However I did not. I said that an OS that uses 2Gig of RAM is retarded. Not the user. lol. Anyways I just wanted to say that it is the internet and it is very big. There are thousands of Tech forums out there. I speak 2 Languages
english and german so I have alot of choices. Just so everyone knows do not argue with the Admin here they get mad when they are wrong.

I will use XP-64 for my gaming Rig. Why? Because faster is better!!!!!!!!

I will also take a close look at Server 08 as a replacement for XP. So thank you again Nagasama

the admins here at tech forums are one of the best on the net, they are friendly, they enforce the rules, if you cant follow them why are you here? and why is 2gb of ram retarded?

FIXED

most of the admins here at tech forums are some of the best on the net, they are friendly, they enforce the rules, if you cant follow them why are you here? and why is 2gb of ram retarded?

Also he was saying that an operating system that uses 2gigs of ram to run is retarded.

To the op, I've had issues with him myself as well. Just ignore him in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom