My Gaming Pc Pics Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossphyr

In Runtime
Okay the sig below is the computer. I have 13 pics, you can click on them to bring up larger view. I will be cleaning up the wires once I start my blowhole mod.

I fixed the front lower led it was a pain to solder that and get liquid electrical tape on it oh well heres the link:
http://photobucket.com/albums/f176/crossphyr/My Gaming Pc/

Please let me know if you can see all of the pics and feedback is appreciated. Thankyou

Looks nice, i suggest getting a Blue Cold Cathode and put in your case it will go really well with that green fan on the side.

I was actually thinking of a green cathode and a uv light because my psu wires are uv reactive blue..

the case I recieved from newegg I am not sure if they carry this exact one anymore.. it was I think 60 shipped.. given me no problems @ all and this was my first build a year ago.. done a few since than.

I really like the case lol

also thats a very respectable score with your system
congrats on some nice oc's

I just finished tucking and completely reorganizing my case.. not only did I remove a bunch of stuff I dont use like front audio ports, the d bracket that tells you errors.. it helped me the first day I got the cpu since than I havent had an error..

also I removed the front mic.. and in the end I dropped 6c off my cpu temps.. I also made it look very nice.. will be posting pics later tonight or tomorrow stay tuned!!!

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom