My First Case Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chazzer3

In Runtime
Hi Guys,

I recently got some el wire, and I thought of things I could do with it, so I turned my case over, and glued it to the underbody of my Tsunami dream.

Now that its back the right way up, it looks really cool, like neons on a car, ignore the reflection of the curtains in the pic, but tell me whether you like it or not!

I like it, so I don't mind critisism, but I've never done anything more than tidying the inside of my case, so this is quite far for me, or at least a step in the right direction! I hope to do more stuff over time, such as replacing my HSF etc etc.

Pics:

Please ignore the reflection, the tsunami is very shiny, and I only noticed this after I took the pic!

193877086_347577b949.jpg

193877085_83f0f88910.jpg

Charlie -

Does look good yes.

BUT(and this is no offence to you and your work) id have just put the cash you spent on doing that to something more worth while, like another fan etc, or something that will aid the pc or make it perform better, but hey thats just my 2 cents!

Personally I'm happy with my PC's performance at the moment, and I had £5 lying in my PayPal account, so I just got this off of eBay, as it was going for so cheap!

Thanks for the comments!

Charlie -

Chazzer3 said:
Personally I'm happy with my PC's performance at the moment, and I had £5 lying in my PayPal account, so I just got this off of eBay, as it was going for so cheap!

Thanks for the comments!

Charlie -

Fair play then;)

Do you have any shots of the inside?

It looks pretty cool, only thing is, the blue of the el wire clashes with the blue of the front led's

If i were you, id have gotten anothre color, say red or green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom