My computer.... FINALLY! (56k, dsl, and some cable WARNING!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my g7 will go about four to five to six hours nonstop bf2 before it dies. it never lags...all of the sudden i cant shoot. i look down and it is dead. lol CRAP! then i hot swap the battery pack and off i go to find the guy that shot me whilst my mouse was crippled.

i've been using my microsoft wireless laser mouse 5000 for over 3 months now and have not had to change the battery... and i love this thing without a wire.. because i have alot of crap on my desk.. z5500 speakers.. and console, along with a stack of blank dvd's and a stack of blank cd's behind it.. and not having a wire really keeps things neater

Thats nothing NosBoost.

I have:

A floppy drive, some cables, some modular PSU cables, a few magazines, some notebooks, my mouse, some DVD's, my monitor, 2 speakers, book, etc.

lol i've got:
speakers, cd's, dvd's, game cases and manuals, monitor, a coffee can full of pens and pencils, my n52 speedpad, my trusty calculator, miscellaneous candy, a drink coaster, a notebook to write important (and not so important) stuff like overclock settings, a large plastic bag with all of my component manuals and driver cds, wire ties and cutters, pictures, and a cat (or two) usually.

i love my mx518. but at bestbuy.com they had the g5 or the g7 for $35. it was the corded mouse not the cordless one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom