My computer crash when i press too much keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zillas

Solid State Member
When i press many keys at the same time my computer crashes and restarts, i've red my mother bord manual and it sais that it has a self power off function when cpu overheats, but is my cpu evertie overheated? here is a picture of speedfan with my temprature, if they're to high or someone knows how to solve this problem, please explain it in steps.

temp6go.png

Looks like they are a little bit high there buddy. Go into the BIOS and check what the shutdown temp is at. In order to cool it, you need to add more fans. Did you apply the heatsink to the cpu yourself? If you did, you may have used too much or not enough thermal compound and it is impeding your thermal transfer.

Ya, your temp is scary high...double check your readings from the BIOS and maybe try the other temp program Motherboard Monitor.

i knew that i hade a problem this was happening sins i bought it. the first day!.

Did you buy a prebuilt computer? Or did you build it yourself? Give us your system specs

try the links now. i just went to my bios configs and the temprature is the same as speedfan shows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom