My 4400+ Overclocking Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but are you from America or UK. im in UK so a bit difficult and how much would you sell it for? how long you had it? Why are you getting rid of it is it not that good then?

im from america. all i would do is ship it to you, it would not be difficult. ive had it for three weeks. i would sell it for around $408. i am getting rid of it because i need the money. (financial problems). and plus i always buy chip just to fiddle around with them and find their overclock, then sell them. it really is a great chip and a good deal.

$408 I dont know how much that is in £ but i can get it for £273.11 new so thats prob cheaper and easier overall. Thanks anyway.

i dont knwo where you can get it for 273 euros, but let me know because thats like $300. lol.

ok thanks for showing interest though

I didnt say euros its Great British Pounds (£) its from www.ebuyer.com and thats the price without VAT but i wont have to pay that anyway :) so it is £273 for me

I have my 4800+ OCed at 2.7GHz at 1.45V. I am not going any higher right now unless I get a water cooling system.

At idle I am about 36 DegC and full load about 38 - 39 DegC and thats with massive air flow.

yea i was gonna get one of those, but decided not too. im gonna start over overclocking, and see if i can go higher with less volts. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom