MSI Neo2 865pe Trouble - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Overclocking and Modding
Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2005, 12:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
True Techie
Send a message via AIM to Nissanspecv04
Default MSI Neo2 865pe Trouble

ok me and my friend like to lan at my house and play counter strike so we bring his computer over here. Well every time we bring it over nothing loads. The mobo is a MSI Neo2 865pe. The power turns on the you can hear the hdd and cd drive spinning and the fan on the NB chipset lights up and blinks like its suppose to. But there is no beep, like when the computer boots normally. Im confused. I've reset the bios, ive taken out all the pci cards and agp card. i tried using a pci card instead of the agp card, ive removed the memory, used different configs for the memory(as in changing the dimm slots). ive even unplugged all the drives in case it was a power issue. Anyeone have any ideas??? it would certainly help.
Closed Thread