MSI K9A + GFX Cooling Arived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
noice. well technically my rig was already completed, I just got a lame board and didn't want to wait for the RMA to go through so I picked up the MSI K9A board. and it just so happens that my parents got me the sweet psu for christmas so I'm not gonna bother getting it up and running, just to run it for like 3 days and then rip it out to put in the new psu.

Mine is running too, just in a temp home.... Finishing my Antec 900 right now (well, not NOW, at work right NOW...) but it is a work in progress.... build log link in sig.

yeah, i've kept up with it, haha, it sounds like you're really putting your heart and soul into the build.

lucky 777 post.

the accelero takes up 1 and the 120mm fan takes up 1. so all in all it takes up 3 slots including the card itself. but the good news is i didn't cover up the crossfire connector piece, so when I go crossfire I'll just throw it in the second slot and put the second card on stock in the first.

this is the painted case, 2 different views.

caseview1ez9.jpg

caseview2em7.jpg

haha, its like that antec psu. thats where i actually got the idea. and I was gonna put the Radioactive symbol on the side, but that ended up failing miserably so i gotta think of something different to do cause it looks really bland. also i gotta get a new piece of acrylic to put on the side window cause i dropped the one thats on there right now. but yeah it's all DIY. also i painted the inside of it all black, and it looks really good with the board cause its the black board.

and yeah it will help with the oc, and so will all the stickers on the front :D

also my brother got home from college today and he came in, saw the computer and went, wow when you turn that thing on is it gonna levitate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom