MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum/SLI Completely Unstable!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey me again:D

i got my cpu at 2.2ghz which is very stable hasnt rebooted at all and the pcix slot i overclocked as well, now running my EVGA Nvidia 6600GT at 2667mghz and it gets the hottest out of everything else in there.
also my cpu runs full load for 6 hours of use at around 34c
i might overclock it later if i tend to need the speed. im trying to host gmod servers on it and at times ill get nothing more and nothing less than 10FPS when hosting 5 people and building stuff.
can i get a lil help on admin controls for a listen server? or i cant get anything unless its deticated or on a diffrent pc than the one your playing on?
thanxz
Sean

yea thats my video card 2667mghz
why is that bad? its is a 6600gt and its pretty good.
and i think my cpu voltage is running at 1.52v im at school so ill check on that when i got home later this afternoon.

I think you need to set the vcore to 1.55 and then up the FSB by 5mhz it all is good then up it another 5mhz and so on once you get to the point of becoming unstable go back and notch it down 5mhz and that will be your stable OC if it becomes unstable latter on after extended play then either notch it down another 5mhz or look into getting better cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom