Mouse Modding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovesocks

In Runtime
.. sort of. I'm still using the mouse that came with my Dell, and I'm ashamed to admit that I love it (in my defense, it's made by Logitech), but the DELL logo thing is still on there:
mouse.jpg

I've already tried rubbing isopropyl alcohol on it, and it had absolutely no effect. The only reason the logo is faded at all is because I've been using the mouse for over three years and it's just eroded over time.

Any ideas on how to remove it? I thought about calling Dell and asking for their advice. :D

I removed a logo from a mouse once, I unscrewed the mouse, and detached everything from the shell, soaked a cotton ball in rubbing alochol, let the cotton ball sit on the logo for an extended period of time, then try stratching your finger nail on it, or lightly using a knife.

Paint thiner might work but you would endup with a different color mouse where the thinner has touched. I remember I was cleaning an old mouse once and I use d nail polish remover and the color faded. So I had a Michael Jackson mouse lol (half black half white for you dim whitted people:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom