Mountain Mods Ascension Build... Not mine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually considering buying the dual mobo version and making it a folding cube, because i have an extra mobo, cpu, ram, and mobo just laying around waiting to be used.

I would take my current folding rig out and put it into one side, and put the spare stuff in the other side and put it in the corner of my closet and just let it run making me points. Ive decided to go with a cheaper route though.

That would have been pretty cool.

I don't blame you, know exactly what you mean. At least you have your priorities in line.

What I thought spending $400 on a crazy cool case was a priority:D No really I agree though at least you have more self control than some of us.

Yeah i would have done it but it would be too costly for me at the moment, i have other things i gotta take care of.

yup, same here...but when I saw the price tag I figured I could probably build it for cheaper :p

Then I found the 1200 on sale and it's been fine since....now if I could just stop my wife from shutting down my clients when I'm not looking!

As big as the mountain mods are, you'd be suprised how quickly you run out of space running tri-sli and 2 cooling loops. I wish i had gone with the extended ascension instead of the UFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom