Mountain Mods Ascension Build... Not mine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
This case IS a darn monster! :freak: I found the link on O/C Forums..

Personally, I think this is a bit big of a case NOT to be running:
-A Large liquid system
-SLI/X-Fire
-Large HDD Array
-Small Night Club inside...

Would be ideal for a server board and dual PSU's, IMO.. Almost need a small secondary PSU just for all the fans.. LOL

Anyway... Just thought I'd share.. The wiring work is very nice tho.. I just think the case was WAY to big for what he is using it for..

Thiddy's new MM case and build - Overclockers Forums

The more room the better I say. It looks very cool. The HAF 932 is almost overkill for me as I don't use water or crossfire, and only fill up half the hard drive bay, and it almost reaches the top of my desk. But I love all the room...cable management is a breeze, and airflow is excellent. I don't think I will ever go back to mid size. But I see what you're saying, I wouldn't have a case THAT big like his unless I planned on utilizing a lot of the space with water etc.

That thing is giant :eek:. Imagine what you could do with that thing, separate cpu and sli water cooling loops, even more fans....

I was actually considering buying the dual mobo version and making it a folding cube, because i have an extra mobo, cpu, ram, and mobo just laying around waiting to be used.

I would take my current folding rig out and put it into one side, and put the spare stuff in the other side and put it in the corner of my closet and just let it run making me points. Ive decided to go with a cheaper route though.

Yeah i would have done it but it would be too costly for me at the moment, i have other things i gotta take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom