Most popular OC'ing programs for Intel CPU's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to overclock, you need to adjust the FSB or multiplier in your BIOS. I don't believe there are any programs to use to overclock. There are programs that will CPU respond faster with a higher priority like Optimum XP. Is that what you asking for? or like Musjunk said, programs that monitor the temp and stuff?

My bad, I thought OC'ing was done through normal programs. I never saw the option of doing that in your BIOS though... is there something you have to download or what?

Go to the "Overclocking, PC Building & Case Mod" forum page and click the second thread on the list called "Basics on how to overclock" Just read through that and you should be set.

Not all motherboards are appropriate as you must have a flexible BIOS to overclock with success.

yes i u have a computer thats built by a company such as sony and whatnot then the overclocking options in ur bios will be locked

i don't have to go into bios and mess around. my ASUS components came with overclocking software, it's all point and click interface and then if you OC it too much, when you reboot, the changes go back to stock without you going back into safe mode and changing things back manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom