Most overclockable mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raekwon

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know what the best mobo would be for a socket A 2400+ if you were going to overclock?

I was thinking it would eiter be the Asus A7N8X E-Deluxe or the Abit NF7, would i be right?

I think most people would go with that model of the Abit, it not only allows a higher voltage of the chip but I think it keeps the chip much more stable at lower voltages.

thanks :D i just had a good look at the specs for both boards and i came to my own conclusion, definately Abit, you can change the multiplier up to 22 in 0.5 increments, the core voltage up to 2.3V and the bus speed up to 250! but i will need good cooling... it cant be water cooling because its far too expensive. can anyone suggest anything that they have had and been really happy with - or just any useful comments would be greatly appreciated :)

i just realised that the name for this thread is quite retarded :cool: , i meant what is the best mobo for overclocking.

there's always the option of home made water-cooling...but you would have to have the tools for it...

personally I wouldnt trust myself, but it depends on how confident you are of your abilities.

very true ics...it's kinda neat though to say you built your wcing system from scratch...like you said...you would have to be REALLY confident in yourself.

My mobo is made for OCing... it has software loaded on it and everything for it so you can save your settings and quick-load them. It works perfect!

i tested out the DFI because right now its on the floor, and the NF7-S is a much better board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom