Monitor/Mobo Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDGreen92086

In Runtime
Where do I plug in my monitor on my Dfi Lan Party things that are coming out the back of my case? On this Pc's mobo, there is a Blue like socket where my Blue plug in for the monitor would go. It's color coded. But on this DFI lanparty/centurion 5(one with window), there is no blue like color coded connections for my monitor.

I need some help will someone PLEASE msg me on msn or aim.
DeformedFirefly = aim
Kingcraft57@hotmail.com = msn

EDIT: Well, there is a color coded thing that came with the pc case, and was attached to the back, but it didnt match up with the mobo connectors. Any help?

EDIT 2: I dont have my 6800 gt yet, would it HAPPEN to be on there??

JDGreen92086 said:

EDIT 2: I dont have my 6800 gt yet, would it HAPPEN to be on there??

Your 6600GT is a video card, which transmits video. Yes, the connector would be there and no place else.

I thought so.. kinda. But my current comp has onboard i guess. Ty Right now im getting ready to install my fan, which I had to take off to get my motherboard to line up right with the back of my case. The fan's plastic frame is hitting a chip thing on the mobo, should I file the plastic, where its touching the mobo chip, down a bit, or should I make a little slot in the plastic? Any suggestions?

EDIT: I have another question. I have the DFI Lan Party, which you probably already know, and It has Lan 1 and Lan 2 jacks, is that for my Cable Modem or..? It fits in, but... in not fully sure. I'm thinking I need a card or something. This comp uses a pci card.... not sure if dfi lp has that built in or what.

You use 1 ethernet input for your cable modem and the other one is not needed if you don't have a network or if your using a router.

total noobie lol u didnt build that computer urself did u??? cause u should know where the video card goes and where the monitor gos lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom