Modding my new case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, it belonged to a guy named Lee, i think since one of the old forum goers named Geoff took over. when i said "my forum" i meant it used to be my hangout. i was there before i found TF. the main thing that killed the forum there was they got cheated by their host and lost their database at some point. it went from something like 400 active members to about ten of us who signed back up when the database was back up.

Okay, update:

I painted the front panels red, and am beginning work on a blowhole that will route air into the case to cool off the radiator.

I wiil get pics tonight.

I have also sucessfully overclocked the CPU from 2.2 to 2.52 on air, that is as far as I can get before it gets hotter than I feel comfortable running it. It is rock stable, it ran Prime 95 for 12 hours, and tops out at 52 degrees C.

nitestick said:
no, it belonged to a guy named Lee, i think since one of the old forum goers named Geoff took over. when i said "my forum" i meant it used to be my hangout. i was there before i found TF. the main thing that killed the forum there was they got cheated by their host and lost their database at some point. it went from something like 400 active members to about ten of us who signed back up when the database was back up.
well that sucks.
I was just wondering if you were the person to PM about some SPAM I saw there.

anyway:
Originally posted by Dexaroni
Okay, update:

I painted the front panels red, and am beginning work on a blowhole that will route air into the case to cool off the radiator.

I wiil get pics tonight.

I have also sucessfully overclocked the CPU from 2.2 to 2.52 on air, that is as far as I can get before it gets hotter than I feel comfortable running it. It is rock stable, it ran Prime 95 for 12 hours, and tops out at 52 degrees C.
can't you just mount the radiator directly on a fanhole?

Nah, the radiator I am buying is larger than a fanhole size, and the only fanholes that I have do not support 120mm fans... One of the drawbacks to this case.

Also, just mounting it on a prebuilt spot would defeat the purpose of modding, wouuld it not?

But I want teh blowhole. Blowholes are sweet, and will fit this perfectly. I may make bigger fanholes as well though, having room for expansion is never a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom