Modding E6300 to 1333MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no need to mod it, when the e6300, can easily just overclock past that.

i would never consider actually making physical changes to any piece of hardware. untill its as safe as o/cing anyway

Shorting CPU pins to make it run faster = bad idea. You can easily overclock above that without making any modifications to your hardware, and overclocking is lass dangerous not to mention reversible.

agreed with everyone else... overclocking is way safer.... plus its cheaper to buy the 1333mhz FSB, but u do need to have the patience to wait another 13 days

That is cool but yet at the same time retarded for anyone to actually do. That is the worst form of overclocking I have ever seen lol...if you want dangerous speed you have it right there. It's simple to just set the FSB to 333 in your BIOS and there you have an easy 2.4ghz >.< lol

ya let ur patience be tested and wait til the 22nd and get a true 1333mhz, its only worth it on like... say an e2xxx series... because they are cheap, and most ppl can afford to replace one, or if u are a big risk-taker or a rich person, try it on ur qx6800 or qx6700 lol!!! jk jk I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU TOOK MY JOKE SERIOUSLY AND MODDED UR CORE 2 EXTREME CPU :)

If the CPU was tested to be stable via BIOS overclock, then making it a permanent mod isn't dangerous at all if the proper pins are jumped. I overclocked my laptop by jumping two pins and fooling the CPU to jump from 400mhz to 533mhz. Not dangerous at all as long as you know what you're doing and do it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom