modders playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

doughnuts

Beta member
hi all,
(im new to the foums):D
i am starting a site called modddersplayground and was wondering if you would like to be a part of it, what we need is staff who will write articles tutorials etc.

you will be provided with
an email
an ftp account

just reply to this post if you interested:D

p.s i posted this here cos i didnt think many of you visit the website forum.

P.P.S.S you can see a quick preview here

URL=http://www.nishil-patel.co.uk]clicky clicky[/URL]

can't you just put that in your sig or something? kinda unfair to this forum to advertise for other forums ya know.. I put my forum in my sig, so i know you can do it too...

well then in that case, good luck on your site! and i should be slapped with a wet noodle!

p.s. dude, your contact us email links aren't working from your site. I sent you an email and it got sent back as undeliverable\
contents of email:

I like the idea that you've built your own site and I know its still in the making. If there is anything I can do to help, i.e. suggestions or stories or personal mods I've done, let me know. I have built two sites, both on limited funds ($0) so they ain't much. Anyways, I'll throw a few suggestions your way now and then even if I don't hear from ya. The first one which you can work on are some GRAPHICS. Try some gifs thrown in there. That draws attention to things.
I see this email is going to a ".tk" which is what I also use for my site.

jak

www.jaknlisa.tk

and....

http://www.freewebs.com/henryekershaw/ which I built for my Pops.

Oh and if you want to exchange links to each other's sites send me a gif or jpg image of no bigger than 40x80 pixels and I'll send you one to put on the web page. K?

Jak, I understand what you are saying, but i think that some of the animated GIFS on your site are a little...offputting. I do think that the modders playground needs some images to it.

Adz, its what I could get for the price-NOTHING-unless I wanted to spend time making my own, which I didn't. Offputting, huh? Nice way of say....CHEEZY, which they are. It was my first attempt. The second one for my pops came out better and still is a work in progress. What can I say, I am no expert, just can share what I have learned all on my own. Maybe I'll do something to improve the site......then again maybe not.

Constructive criticism has been accepted...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom