mobo indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everest mess's with my CoreCenter that my MSI board came with, it ALLWAYS mess's up the reading that CoreCenter show's, Like my RPM on the cpu is 2900, it will start showing 178 when i start everest... Bugs the shit out of me because it wont show right on corecenter till a restart... But everest shows everything is correct.... Only thing that creeps me out is the HDD with out the cooling is 66F while the one with cooling is 80F......... But the hotter one is 80 gig, and it has 8mb cache while the cool one is 40 gig with 2mb cache....

I just use MotherboardMonitor5. It works fine for me, but then I don't have any fans that can be adjusted.

i don't have any adjustible fans either, but i still want to know what my CPU temp is.

MM5 does that. It puts it in your system tray, your case temp and your CPU temp.

i'm using speedfan right now, it seems to be working ok. 36 Celsius for my CPU sounds right

yea man I heard speedfan was the best but you can try using the other everest homeedition. I actually made this same exact copy of a thread a while back maybe I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom