Minimum Gaming PC???(AMD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by integrated? And for a video card i was thinking something in the $100 range. What you guys suggest?

I would not buy anything form tiger direct, I have heard to much problems about them, really bad problems. You should really consider building one yourself. At least then when you educate yourself about it, you well be better able to find out if something is wrong, "Heaven forbid", but the main plus for you is, knowing that you built it yourself. Your flip side to the reality side. Newt

Thanks for all your help and responses

Is there anywhere i could go that might show me a tutorial. And if I bought like a barebone kit don't you have to like program the bios and harddrive and set it all up? and where could i goto for any help on building a custom computer?

TigerDirect is just fine for PC parts/prebuilt systems. It's one of my main sources for parts. Although there are cheaper sites available, TigerDirect is just fine.

Im going intell

Well after all this I found a crazy deal on ebay A P4 2.6ghz 19in monitor 40gb HD 256 ram and fx 5200 CD-RW/dvd-rom

first of all i thought tiger direct was pretty awesome but for some reason i seeem to like newegg.com better (i mean if you read a reveiw on any of their stuff that they sell, the consumer always complements newegg on their great prices and return services. Personally i would get a Motherboard from Asus with integrated audio( integrated audio=low budget). get an Ati 9600 or so if u want a really good graphics card. 100$ is good but always go you more bang for ur buck( and always read reveiws from newegg before buying) I wouldnt get a barebone system either. Extremetech.com is good for tutorails but always check for a recent date ( like 2004 or late 2003). And i guess tigerdirect has those video things that help you install stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom