Mice in my case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Just when I thought that we could not get any crazier than the LangLi Aquarium Side Panel for your case, we now have the PC HabiCase®. (shakes head)
habicase.jpg

A Paradise For Your Furry Friends!

Hamsters, gerbils and mice are our furry domesticated friends. They make great pets, but sometimes get neglected when you're busy playing all-night quake-fragfests and spending all-day reading other people's blogs.

Now your small rodent(s) can always be by your side when using the computer! The PC HabiCase allows your gerbil, hamster or mouse to live INSIDE your computer. Ample room is provided for climbing, or your pet can hang out in one of the two "play pods" located at the front and top of the case. Heat from your CPU ensures your rodent will be warm and comfortable in a climate controlled environment.

The PC HabiCase features anodized aluminum construction with a side window port to more easily monitor your pet. The quiet low-speed 120mm fan allows your rodent to live comfortably without fear of hearing damage.

Habi-case Features:
Cozy home for your small rodent pet
Stylish, durable 1.2mm anodized aluminum
Connectors: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire, i.Link) and 2 x audio jacks.
Removable motherboard tray.
Accommodates any ATX12V power supply
6 total drive bays
1 x 120mm low speed fan included
1 additional 120mm fan mount in front
Removable Side Panel
Fits motherboards up to Standard ATX
Supports up to 7 expansions slots
Dimensions: 20.3" x 19.7" x 8.1"
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year

Endorsed by PETA as an ethical way to reintegrate your pets back into your hearts after the birth of the Internet.

how does the guy get around that verticle bend at the top:confused: guess tahts his problem eh:D

Some was really jobless ..n' had a hell load of time ...to come up with somethin' like that

That's some crazy $hit there ...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom