Max overclock - GTX 260 865/1865/1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um its not showing any change at all when I change from profile to profile.. Do you have any other program that shows clock changes? The graph wont show anything past 601, no matter what setting its on, including lower than 601

This is exactly what I said was happening earlier on in the thread because there's no way you can overclock to such crazy speeds without insane vmods and cooling. The clocks aren't actually being applied for some reason.

not that I know of. Anyway if it shows something different than stock it's not right....it's obvious the card is not overclocked at all as my score is over 4 times yours

Dude, the graph only changes when i tweak my 2D stats. I need a graph that shows my Performance 3D crud, not 2d lol..

Because in gpuz the clock immediately changes when i overclock in riva tuner

LoL you can't get your clocks to stick. You have absolutely no idea what you are doing. Listen to gurusan he is an OC veteran. He knows volumes more than you. Your ignorance is blinding me.

Also does anyone know of a good stress tester for vista 64? ati tool, riva tuner, all of those reuse to work because of the driver signing issue. I was able to get a good oc on my 4850 in catalyst but it wasn't stable and I had to find out the hard way.

Alright, this is how i do it.

I apply my oc all the time, so low power 3D, performance 3D, and standard 2D are all
set to the same speeds. And of course, "apply overclocking at windows startup" needs to be checked as well.

I then use ATI tool use to artifact scan, nothing else. But something isnt right because my sliders are in the middle, yours are all the way to the right.

Lol yeah i am a noob at OC. Dude so whats goin on with this though? I uhh.. I ran Fur bench or wutever and got an average fps of 68 on the stock clock! wtf? And something i did notice, when i tweak with the clocks AT ALL crysis runs like a friggin biotch. When i try to put the stock clocks back, it gets like worse.

Yeah i seriously have no idea what I'm doing when i OC. I would like to get good LOL.

Anyhow heres furmark on the stock clocks:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9619/weirdux9.jpg

And sorry its taken me so long, ive been really busy this past weekend. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom