I think your sig might be a bit large, just looks larger then most.These are the rules:
7) Signatures must adhere to the following specifications:
* Text signatures may not exceed 15 lines in size 1, or 8 lines in size 2. Text size 3 and above is not allowed. Text size 1 may only be used with a graphic, with no more than 8 lines.
* The combined size of all images in a sig is a maximum of 468x120. Please keep the file sizes small for loading times.
* Any scripts that display a user's IP address and browser information are not allowed.
* HTML is not allowed in signatures. Some HTML scripts disrupt the layout of the forum and so have been disabled.
* Signatures are subject to Rule 3.
* Signatures are a privilege. They are granted for use when you reach 40 posts. If you abuse the system and try to get to 40 posts as fast as possible you will lose this privilege.
You need to choose there are two types of phase cooling the simple loop which uses a compressor and liquid/gas system with no motor but convective currents. The motorised system which uses a pump inside the thermo siphon loop to give an active flow. You will need plenty of insulation material/foam as everything that is cooled below sub ambient temperatures will collect dew and drip onto your electronics which isn't good.