Making Case look cool(need help) - Page 5 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Overclocking and Modding
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 11:17 AM   #41 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Send a message via AIM to 4W4K3

Around herer you have to be at least 18 to by spray paint or similiar paint products out of a spray can lol. Underground Painting!!! haha

Old 12-22-2004, 11:25 AM   #42 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Send a message via MSN to LegendBreath

lol really thats kinda like ehh stupid.. lol

Old 12-22-2004, 11:51 AM   #43 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by LegendBreath
lol really thats kinda like ehh stupid.. lol
yah just a bit, i used to do warhammer and i couldn't buy paints anymore. but i guess they had alot of problems with kids getting high and what not, or maybe someone died while spraypainting in there CLOSED garage cuz' of fumes....i dunno. if i need to paint something i usually use regular paint and do it in nice even coats. i think it's better than just sprayin it on. takes longer though...
Old 12-22-2004, 11:52 AM   #44 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Yeah true... it's what I did with my computer. It's long but it's cool, it's just as not shiny.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:07 PM   #45 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Hey I got a Q. I got a dell. On the case they have that big logo dell circle and is easily removable. Would it be bad to just leave the big holes im my case until I can put a window?
Old 12-22-2004, 03:38 PM   #46 (permalink)
Build Guru

why not? i wouldnt want to be sportin a dell insignia anyways! But ive brought my friend that was 12 to a lan party before and he brought his computer before and everything. he comes to my house and sets up his computer and acts like a bunch of high schoolers to me. I really dont see where age limit should be a big problem w/ games unless the kid is 5 and the game has sex or something like that in it. But not being able to go to a lan party? thats rediculous! Only my opinion though. Its just like my g/f cant go on a date till shes 16. But IDK parents can be wierd like that. they really dont care WHAT i do as long as i tell them or call.

Access to my Plex PM me.
Old 12-22-2004, 03:43 PM   #47 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Well this is what I did with my case. I don't have a Dell. But, I cutted a window shape in my case and I don't have the plexiglass yet. Me, I think it's just like having a case without one side on it, that's all. And a case without one side, it's not bad.
Old 12-22-2004, 03:43 PM   #48 (permalink)
Monster Techie

hmm...well LAN parties can be alot more than just staying up late and playing games. some of the ones i've been to i dont think i even should have been there, drunk people, high people, stuff going on upstairs...and still half of the guys/gals were playing games. i'd prefer a good clean LAN over any of those again.
Old 12-22-2004, 03:46 PM   #49 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by 4W4K3
hmm...well LAN parties can be alot more than just staying up late and playing games. some of the ones i've been to i dont think i even should have been there, drunk people, high people, stuff going on upstairs...and still half of the guys/gals were playing games. i'd prefer a good clean LAN over any of those again.
Yeah that's why I'm not allowed... but, I'm gonna ask my cousin if the LAN party at Bathurst are like that. There's only one near where I live and it's 30 mins drive lol.
Old 12-22-2004, 03:51 PM   #50 (permalink)
Build Guru

the lan party i go to is a buch of guys in there 30's w/ their kick *** computers. nothing like that goes on plus most of the time were in a place where the police station is right across the street.

Access to my Plex PM me.
Closed Thread