Making Case look cool(need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw the topic of the thread and it said that he needed help makin his case look cool, so i said put racing stripes on his case. like they do on cars.... and i liked how someone said it'l make it go faster.... now if he had lights under his case WITH racing strips...... and a tinted panel on his case with blue led lights showing through.... that'll be hot...

lOL.... i have that case... mines an off white color. i bought an xblade case early summer.....i'm lookin at the case right now... yea i thought mine was ugly as hell. you did a better job that i could ever do. try glossing the case.

OCC Fan said:
lOL.... i have that case... mines an off white color. i bought an xblade case early summer.....i'm lookin at the case right now... yea i thought mine was ugly as hell. you did a better job that i could ever do. try glossing the case.

How can I gloss it?

it's really up to the person.... i don't want my niice computer to be in a sucky case. my dad used to say my computer was like a mercedes engine, in a pontiac case...... meaning i had an awsome computer (motherboard hard disk etc) in a bad car (my case).... to gloss it, just go to your local hardware store, home depot, lowes.... and look for a "glossy finish" spray.... you can get a spray can that has a regular gloss (which just makes the base coat shine) or you can get a sparkly gloss which is a gloss with... i guess glitter in it..... i thought you might want to gloss your case because the paint job looks alil too rigid and toned down. just my 1.5 cents.

for me a case need to look cool but, i dont spend my money on the case (not even for paint, im stealing the paint of my mom :p) im spending my money only on computer parts not on the case and i want to go to lan party but im not alowed :( i'm too young :'( lol

well how old are you?..... i don't do computer lan parties.... i do lan parties with xbox..... i'm 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom