Low 3dmark01 score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrash

Solid State Member
Hello,

i just ran 3d mark and got 21k is this reasonable for my system beacuse i feel it seems kinda low. cheers also could people post there 3dmark01 scores if they have run it to compare mine to. cheers

cuz hes afraid of getting a low score with that too.....lol i ran 3dmark01 and got 15559 with a nvidia 6800 and 1 gig ram, athlon 3000, and then i ran 3dmark05 and got 5559. you dont even want to know my 06 scores. o well my card is actually really nice. plays fear and oblivion on high settings. i just dont know why its so low on the benchmarks though, possibly because its 128mb ram and stock clock speeds??? so im happy for now.

I have the same problem as you hmammen. I have the same card, except mines a evga. I play games great, except i get low scores in benchies. I only got 13k in 01

I think a lot of people are afraid of being humiliated because of low 3d mark scores so they try an older version. If your card cannot run 05/06 at all then sure try and older version but otherwise just use 05 since it will make use of all the features of the card unlike 2001 which was optimised for the top cards at the time.

Also, who cares if its a low mark - its just a number! If it plays all your games fine then no need to worry :)

Most people on this forum know a bit about PCs so they upgrade more regularly than the average user, even the people who may think they have low scores will have better hardware than typical users who just get a dell every 5 years. But your never gonna get a higher score than the guy who upgrades every 2 months!

I Support low-scorers! I myself scored like 667 @ 3DMark05 and I find it hilarious, although my VGA Card Totaly SU-CK ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom