waytoosmall

In Runtime
I just ran it and got a 3499.

Set up.
Asus a8n-sli deluxe
ati x1900xtx at stock
1gb(2-512) corsair xtreme xms 2-2-2-5
athlon 64 3500 @ 2.2Ghz

I'm seeing people with 7800 gt's that scored higher. What could possibly be bottlenecking my system. I expected to get a much higher score. I do have the latest drivers etc...

probably your CPU. Those people with the 7800GTs you say you're seeing, have you checked their CPU? If they have some of the dual core opties and whatnot, then that's going to beat you considerably in the CPU scoring part of the test which in 3dmark06 actually seems to influence the score quite a bit unlike 3dmark05

Is your ram running with your CPU or did you run a memory divider.
Do you have the latest drivers?

Post a screenie of the score, where it tells you your CPU score, GPU score, SM2 score

I put in my 2 gigs of overclockers titanium 2-3-2-5 memory and the score went up to 3813. I don't want to overclock untill my 2 7900gt's come and I get them in and check them at stock. Then I will begin to overclock the system. But what do you mean when you say "is your memory running with your cpu, or do you have it on a divider"? If I just need to read the sticky overclocking thread I already plan to do so once I get the system together, but I have never heard that before, so could you give me a quick summary of what you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom