Lot o' RAMsinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Anyone know where I can buy a bunch of microsinks? I know I can get them in kits and stuff, but they only come with a few and than other peices I dont need. I just want to buy a whole bunch of microsinks and put them on every IC and mosfet and anywhere else they will fit on my mobo. And then insulate around that. MICROSINKS!

Frozencpu does over charge, but it has everything you need. I would figure you find what you want at Frozencpu, then try to find it at zipzoom or newegg ect. If they dont supply it, then you can spend a few more bucks at frozencpu. Speaking of someone that has simply no clue what they speak of, sounds like a perfect description of yourself. I'v notice you havent been around awhile, which is why TF flame wars have greatly decreased. While im among the MANY people that just dont like Dale here. I though maybe some other unfortunate Forum has inherited your Inevitablely irritating frivolous presents...

Look at me typing in italics, I think I am so cool ragging on dale in my italics, but really I need to just realize that it takes 2 to tango and maybe I should stop sinking to his level.

To be honest, i just started using italic here since i prefer it. I always use italic on msn msg or AIM. So im not trying to be COOL. I have no clue if that last post was to make me look bad, or yourself. Its just that your ignorance is so consecutive.

Just add him to your ignore list if you don't want to read his posts.

Anyways, Him, are you looking for specific sinks, or are you just looking to buy massive in bulk? I'm not entirely clear what you're looking for.

Well, you know those little microsinks that you put on the IC chips on a stick of RAM or what you would put on a mosfet, well I just want to buy a BUNCH of those and put them on every IC and MOSFET and whereeer else I can put them.

Codeine: Just ignore the guy and he will go away.

Dale: Shut up, you start so much more trouble than anyone else I have ever seen. If you just say your peice, and then leave and say nothing else, things will be fine. If you are wrong, admit it like a man, and go away. Dont start flames, they are no fun. You dont need to tell us the he dosent know what he's talking about, that just sucks. That is a blatent start at a flame! Just state the facts, that if I went to xoxide it would be cheaper. You blatently start flames. If you got nothing good to say, than piss off.

greaaaat dales back and within his first two posts already annoying everyone.....how wonderful..

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/memandvidcar.html

those are microsinks.....dale linked RAMsinks which isn't what he asked for...these are specifically for mosfets and PLLs which is what I just linked to gaara the other day, mind you Him that theres 3 different types, microsinks, MOSFETSinks, and PLLSinks....the microsinks are REALLY tiny...so if you want mosfets make sure you get the right ones, but I generally suggest a few of each to cover a lot of spots on your board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom