Lord Anthrax's Worklog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think having a small motherboard in a big case is a waste of space. It might be easier for wires but I'd rather have a bigger board so that the components are further away from eachother which also improves airflow and cable management. But yeah. You can't have too much space. :D

You can rotate the Zalman 360 degrees can't you? To have it blow directly into that 120mm fan. How's the heat dissipation on your PSU, there's no seperate casing that the PSU is in. Does it suck air on or blow it out?

Phrantic said:
I think having a small motherboard in a big case is a waste of space. It might be easier for wires but I'd rather have a bigger board so that the components are further away from eachother which also improves airflow and cable management. But yeah. You can't have too much space. :D

You can rotate the Zalman 360 degrees can't you? To have it blow directly into that 120mm fan. How's the heat dissipation on your PSU, there's no seperate casing that the PSU is in. Does it suck air on or blow it out?

It's not a small motherboard, it's a standard ATX, the case is just huge.

And how would having a bigger motherboard and smaller case have better airflow and better wire management. That makes no sense.

So your saying a microATX case, with a MicroATX Case with a PSU like mine, with so many connectors, that wire management would be better? I strongly disagree. Part of the reason I bought the stacker was for all the space, wire management and excellent airflow. My temps are very low and I am very pleased with this case.

Yeah, and it's blowing directly on the 74 CMF Thermaltake thunderblade, Im using it as my exhaust, it's excellent.

The PSU blows air out.

I want a full tower. Like a cm stacker, is there 2 120mm mounts in the front or just one? I know there are 2 in that back.

Could you put a radiator for watercooling on inside of the back of the case? Or is there not quite that much room? If so I think it would be the best choice for a watercooling setup in the future. :D sorry to steal your thread, but that case is just so inviting. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom