Yeah, I'm kind of paranoid about the fact of liquids near my electrical components also =/
Moving into this new case my temps have gone up a little, so from what I've read the bigwater will probably do better than the current temps, or atleast it better! as thats the point, PLUS I want to get that extra radiator...don't know how big of a difference that'll make though.
But I plan on doing a leak test though, some reviews I've seen suggest leaving it going for 24 hours, don't know if I'll let it go quite that long though although it probably is worth it, whats 24 hours compared to the hours you'll spend kicking yourself for not testing it
I was gonna get the 6600GT, but I can hold off on a graphics card for now and spend $70 less on better cooling, $40 less if I get two rads, plus currently I'm not playing any vidyah games