Lookin for h2o coolin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
to me, thermaltake is best bang for buck. Seach pricegrabber, do a lil research, and you'll be able to pull one in for under 120 :).

www.sidewindercomputer.com has the thermaltake bigwater for $134.95 ;)

Was considering getting it myself at the end of this month, you could buy another radiator for it for even more cooling as the reviews I've read said the pump is indeed powerful enough to go through more than just one radiator.

The rad that comes with that kit can be bought seperately, also at newegg for $39.99, haven't found it cheaper anywhere else

Thanks Nubius....That is awesome!! I will be ordering one this next week to see how it does....if I decide to add another radiator where would I put it?

if I decide to add another radiator where would I put it?
mod city baby! Start cuttin! :D :)

I was thinkin about getting a 2nd radiator, but damn, $40 for it is more than I care to spend just for that part, but I may do it....I think it might be possible to put the first radiator on the back of the case and with a little effort put the 2nd one ontop of that lol....double rads, double fans :)

Oh but yeah man, DEFINITELY let me know how good of temps you're getting.

What kind of idle and full load temps do you get currently?

Give us some before and after reports :D cause like I said I want to buy it myself.

Also go here: http://www.newgenerationorder.org/files.html

and download this: nForce2 C0/C1/C2 Cooling Patch by The NGO Group - 09/09/2004

It will make your idle temps a good deal lower...did for me anyway :D

I tried downloading that patch and it says instalation failed when I attempt to instal it...Right know I am sitting at between43-45 idle and 47-50 load which is why I want to get the water system. I would like to see my idle get down to 38 or 39 and get my load no higher than 45.

You double clicked the .bat file right?

My load goes up to like 47C now thanks to this new case, BAH!

But yeah that's also why I wanted to go water cooling, but I wanted double the rads for even better cooling :D

Dang....that sucks. Don't know why it'd do that, I just installed it today actually :confused: and I had it on my machine previously before I fried my mobo :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom