Lian Li Or Coolermaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
pictures dont do the lian li justice, its the most elegant case around...

If your juvenile get the cooler master i guess.

blaackoran said:
pictures dont do the lian li justice, its the most elegant case around...

If your juvenile get the cooler master i guess.

Nicely put. They are the best. Period> Anyone who grows out of youth will understand, and buy a Lian Li....

I have a PC-V1000. it's a really good case.

the power supply at the bottom is actually better for cooling. the CPU and GPU get their own airflow, and the power supply gets its own airflow, which goes directly out the back.

No, the air from the PSU does not go to the top of the case.

Rather than the power supply sucking in hot air from the CPU, it sucks air from the bottom of the case.
the CPU and GPU gets air from the front of the case.

reckliss said:
if you get one of these hiper modulars wont work with it
I know from experience. I just got a Hiper 580W Type-R, and it won't fit in the case.

so I'm going to get a new case for my system, and I'm gonna use the Lian-Li for a second system.

Yeah, I like my Lian-Li, but I like my Hiper 580W better.

Sui said:
lol Uhm you said that a psu puts out the most heat because of it having a large surface area, I basicly said anything with a heatsink has a large surface area.

Only real reason I like it down there is that it puts the heaviest thing at the very bottom, and it inverts the video card so you only need thermal paste instead of glue on vram sinks.

I really don't like that lian-li case though.

good point about lowering the center of gravity. i think you misunderstood me about the heat thing though. i was talking about the cpu chip being very hot with a small amount of surface area. Notice the heat sink is not 60*C, only the cpu. along the same lines, the psu gets quite warm, but has alot of surface area. this means ALOT more heat is being disapated because it is warm and has alot of surface area. if the cpu HS was say 50*C, that is ALOT of heat being taken from the cpu because all that heat has to come out of like 1 cm^2. the psu has more like 100-200 cm^2 (round estimate) and its probably like 30-40*C. thats alot of energy man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom